Have Questions? We’re here 24 / 7 !
McKinney, Allen and Frisco Air Conditioning Replacement!
When the Blazing Hot Summer hits, indoor cooling systems offer our only haven from the Texas heat. Often our air conditioners fail on the hottest days of the year with no warning at all. You can rest assured that even on those miserable days, if you need a new system we can and will get it designed properly and installed quickly.
If your home has an inefficient air conditioner or it just keeps breaking down it’s likely to happen again and again costing you more money every year. You should consider the on-going cost factor. You could save up to 30% on your energy bills with new high-efficiency equipment.
If you’re ready for a new air conditioner a Choice Air Care Comfort Specialist will evaluate your home, your comfort preferences, and get the price right for you. We address issues like allergies and indoor air quality in determining which air conditioner perfectly matches your home specifications, lifestyle needs and most importantly your budget.
Things to consider about replacing your system.
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old.
- Consider replacing it with a unit that has earned the ENERGY STAR label. Installed correctly, these high-efficiency units can save up to 20 percent on heating and cooling costs.
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
- Your cooling or heating equipment my have become less efficient.
- Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold. Improper equipment operation, duct problems or inadequate insulation could be the cause.
- Poor equipment operation, inadequate equipment, and leaky ductwork can cause the air to be too dry in the winter or too humid in the summer.
- Leaky ducts can pull particles and air from attics, crawl spaces and basements and distribute them throughout your house. Sealing your ducts may be a solution.
- Undersized duct system or a problem with the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.
- Your home has excessive dust.
- Your home has humidity problems.
- Your heating or cooling system is noisy.